Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
1 1/2 cups of oat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cups raw walnuts
1 cup pumpkin seeds
3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
1 cup 100% pure maple syrup
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups rolled oats
2 cups of dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place Oat Flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a mixing bowl and whisk together
- Place walnuts in a food processor and blend into a fine meal. Add oil, maple syrup and vanilla and process until mixture has the consistency of natural nut butter.
- Stir walnut mixture into flour mixture. Fold in 2 cups rolled oats and chocolate chips.
- Use a ice cream scooper to form dough into balls, and place on baking sheets. Flatten cookies slightly with a damp hand. Bake 13-15 minutes or until cookies begin to brown and tops look dry.
- Cool a few minutes and then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.