Paleo Apple Muffins
May 1, 2021
These taste just like apple pies! For a crunchy apple texture, use Granny Smith Apples.
- 1 1/4 cups finally ground almond flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grain free or homemade baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large apple , peeled and chopped into bite-size pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 9 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Add maple syrup and eggs. Stir until combined. Add chopped apple; stir. Fill muffin cups 2/3 with batter.
- bake until muffins spring back to the touch, about 18 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Allow muffins to cool in the pan for five minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Store cooled muffins on the counter in a airtight container for up to three days or freeze, wrapped tightly in plastic wrap, for up to two months.
Recipe from Glutenfreebaking.com